Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Infinity Dress: Entourage Dresses

I’m already eyeing Infinity dress, sometimes called 7-Ways to be the dress of my entourage. It’s an easy pick for me since they will be paying for their own dress; I know they would also want a dress that they can wear again.

Infinity Dresses Inspirations:

Source
Source

We initially planned on buying a cloth and hire a dressmaker, then we changed our mind and we decided to buy online but I am so impatient to wait for their sizes. Then after seeing an affordable dress in Divisoria, we immediately ordered sets for our entourage. Good thing this ready to wear dresses also have plus sizes so no problem for our plus sizes girls. Apparently for the plus sizes, colors were limited so we decided to mix colors. For my Maid of Honor, I bought Gray and in long cut, Bridesmaid in Teal-Green and Secondary Sponsors in Pink.

The Infinity dresses that we selected

I also bought one for myself so I can try it. I even can't wait and wear it at a friend's wedding. I used the dress as a skirt and paired it with my floral top. 

And this is my Infinity dress as a skirt :)

There’s a lot of tutorials online on how to design your infinity dress, you can check Youtube and Henkaa

Happy preps! 


2 comments:

  1. Hi, which store in Divisoria did you bought those infinity dresses? thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, san/anong name ng store sa divi mo nabili yung infinity dress? Im a plus size kasi and baka cheaper jan than online.:) thanks.:)

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com