Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

100 Days Left and our First Prenup Shoot

It's 100 days to go before the big day! 

Yey and I am now ready to share you our first prenup photos by DPS team! The main photographer is a friend so this is an almost freenup pictorial session. He gave us a very special rate as they are just building their portfolio. They are Laguna-based photographers so we decided to go all the way to Pagsanjan for a shoot. Our photographer is the one who selected the location. We paid 20Php per person for the entrance but the guard charged us another 500Php because of the prenup shoot.

I also do not have HMUA because I’m saving my prenup HMUA package for our official prenup session with our main photographer. After a very tough decision, I decided to do my own make up. Sadly, I’m not good in fixing my hair so as you can see; it’s just how it is. I also do not wear make up all the time but thanks to plenty of online tutorials and confidence of course, I was able to pull it off. Oh I just love the result of my effort! Okay, next time I'll learn how to apply fake eyelashes so I can add more volume on it, and will learn some contouring or maybe just enroll to a make-up class. Haha! Any way I am just so proud of myself here! 

The gown I used here was borrowed from my officemate. She wore it just once at our God’s and Goddesses themed party in the office. I bought the floral headwear from Divisoria. We tag 2 of our friends along to be our critic, to help us with our outfits and stuffs and to be more relaxed during the shoot. 

All pictures here are RAW files from our photographers but I enhanced it a bit using Photoshop. 







As you can see, the hue of the photos below are more vibrant yellow-ish color. The pictures below were taken by the 2nd photographer, and obviously my favorite shots were from this set. 







Since we are into balloon business, we brought some spare balloons and incorporate it in our prenup shots.







After our late lunch together with the gang, we went straight to Liliw for a shoe hunt. And that ended our trip.

Prenuptial pictorial especially if it’s outdoor is very tiring!  Remember to bring hydration along and wear a sunscreen. I realized I got tanned after the day. Better to do your prenup on weekdays so lesser people around.

It’s exhausting yet it was fun especially if you have cool and professional photographers with you that will help you with the poses. It’s also an advantage if you’re good in posing and playing with the camera but for me, even I'm watching ANTM, applying was not that easy. Hal seemed more relaxed than me; I need to do better on our next prenup. Can't wait.


Photographer: Dream Pictures Studio (DPS) by Jonathan Sieras
Venue: Japanese Garden, Caliraya Laguna

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com