Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Our Wedding Reception Details

 I do not like HELLO KITTY.

I do not provide specific instructions for our wedding reception setup. Upon discussing the theme to Ms. Gina, I felt that she’s quite new with the whimsical theme. I kept on saying that it’s a bit close to the shabby chic with a whimsical effect and showed some sample pictures. I felt that she only recognizes when I say shabby chic. So not to confuse her, I agreed with it. I just discussed my DIYs so the team will know that I'll provide the table numbers and the pinwheels.

As we entered the hall, I didn’t expect that it will look like it, in a good way. I loved it actually. We only had the standard package but the stage setup was for upgraded. Ms. Gina knew that I wanted a couch setup but we do not have stage so we brushed the idea off but their team was able to work on it, added the couch even without the stage. My DIY centerpieces looked good on and overall I am very satisfied. If you're considering Quidos and wanted to be specific, make sure to discuss every detail to them. For us, the surprise factor worked because we didn’t expect that they will put lots of elements on the venue and exceeded on what we've discussed for the look. Ms. Gina is also very flexible with your requests. We absolutely recommend Quidos Grill for a very affordable yet elegant caterer for your wedding ;)

And uhh, for the Hello Kitty on the table, okay, cge na nga… :p

I love the rustic effect.

L-O-V-E

Table centerpiece :)

VIP table :
Flowers and drapes :)
The menu for the day

We provide these sweets as additional appetizers :)

Quido's Grill
Address:
Quido’s Garden, Lot 7,8, 9 Block 13,
Saint Irene Street Sto Nino Village
Tunasan Muntinlupa City

Landline Telephone Nos.:
9756204 and 4256695

Cellphone Nos.:
0917-819-5701 / 0917-899-5752
0947-896-7862 / 0917-559-9187

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com