Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

My Wedding Dress

The collection of some of the gowns that I've fitted :p


The quest for the wedding dress.

Splurging for the wedding dress is a big no for me. I know it will be a bit hard getting a decent wedding dress that’s within our budget. If you're willing to sacrifice a bit, then the top notch is to look in Divisoria. Here, you just need to prepare yourself for a looong walk and the crowd. I wanted a simple ready made gown so I'll immediately see how it will look on me and to avoid the hassle of fittings. It took 3 Divisoria trips for me to find the "this is it" gown with the help of my mom, cousin and my tita.

And the winning dress is...

I just wanted it simple and suit my body type :)

The groom’s suit was also from Divisoria but it’s custom made.

He got a lot of compliments for this suit


What can you say?

The total for both the suit and the gown cost only 12,000 pesos. That's 6000 pesos each, complete with accessories. We bought it at 168mall. The gown/bridal section is on the 1st and 4th floor area. Also do not forget to haggle and surely you'll get a good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com