Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Our Registration Table


I didn’t expect that Quidos, our caterer will put lots of wedding details in our registration table. If I only knew we didn’t put much effort in adding more as it was okay already for me. (Less work, more budget, haha!), hubby and I just doesn't want it to look too blank. Anyway, hubby and I really enjoyed doing it (well more me on that side) so it's okay. All the frames, pinwheels the letter boxes were all our labor of love.

Materials Used: Frames, Jar, Pinwheels, Letter boxes, Ribbons, Pink Bucket

Sadly, our photographers wasn't able to capture all our DIY's, huhu, I should've reminded them to do that.
























Side Kwento's...

We initially colored the letters silver but it didn't quite look good so we changed it to the closest color that we've got to the theme. Much better than Silver.

Testing our crafty side

We also added “Guess How Many Kisses Game” upon registering. That’s why there's a jar of Kisses in the table. The winner was announced after the party. We saw that all our guests were excited to know who the lucky guesser is; they all wanted the jar of Kisses. The lucky winner was my Maid of Honor’s boyfriend Jeck. Btw, Kaye, my MOH was 2 months pregnant on my wedding so I believe Jeck won the prize because of the lucky baby. :)

Winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com